DATA WE GATHER FROM USER
We gather various types of data about visitors who send query or comment and/or users of our Services. We may accumulate this data either directly when you provide it to us or automatically.
- We will gather and process your personal information when you index for a Service, subscribe to a newsletter or notification, give response, fill out an analysis, or send us a e-mail. When ordering services on the Website, some of the information we ask you to provide is required to use the Services and some is voluntary. If you do not provide data when needed for a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity. We also collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Services, and to collect demographic data.
- When you use our Services, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use and the operating system version, so we know the best version of the application to provide you.
- When you contact us for customer support we may collect additional information to resolve your issue.
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers. If you are a school and you use any onlineseo.training services for children under the age of 16, or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, you are responsible for obtaining consent from the parents/legal guardians of each child you wish to allow to participate in using any of our Services.
WHERE WE STORE THE USERS’ INFORMATION
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Bangladesh and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Bangladesh and process it there.
HOW WE USE USERS’ DATA
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
DISCLOSURE OF USERS’ DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal data, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Website cannot be guaranteed and we shall have no liability to you or any third party for loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration of such information; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
HOW DO YOU CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS?
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.seobanglatutorial.com/contact/